CBD and How It Helps With Allergies
According to the American College of Asthma, Allergy, and Immunology, over 50 million Americans suffer from allergies each year. When we see stats like these, it is no wonder people look all over the place for reliable treatments. One potential alternative treatment people are discussing is CBD oil.
When you use CBD oil for allergies, you’re actually using it to promote a better immune system. An allergic reaction is when your immune system responds to the presence of a foreign substance, an allergen, as a threat in an overly aggressive manner. This aggressive response to the allergen results in watery eyes, a runny nose, increased sinus pressure, puffiness, and difficulty breathing — all the symptoms allergy sufferers are familiar with.
In our body, we have an endocannabinoid system (ECS) which is responsible for maintaining a level of balance throughout our body. This process is known as homeostasis and is the regulation of the body to maintain optimum health. The ECS releases natural cannabinoids which play a hand in regulating a whole host of things from appetite and mood to inflammation and pain!
TAKING CBD FOR ALLERGIES
The best cure is often prevention, and with the immune system, that means making sure it’s strong and healthy before an attack occurs. CBD oil for allergies is best taken daily as part of a self-care regimen. Luckily, there are several ways to include it in your day-to-day routine.
- Oils – There’s no more versatile way to use CBD. Simply draw your preferred dose into the included dropper, and place it under your tongue, in your favorite drink, or swallow it straight.
- Vapes – Vaping is fast-and-easy. Just pick your favorite flavor and puff your CBD dose wherever vaping is allowed.
- Edibles – You can have your CBD and eat it, too! Edibles are a tasty way to dose. They tend to be slower acting, but the effects last longer, so they’re perfect for the management of seasonal allergies.
- Topicals – If your joints ache every time allergy season comes around, CBD infused lotions, gels, and balms give you an easy way to deliver a potent dose of CBD for allergies through the skin, directly to the tissues that need it the most.
There isn’t much that CBD can’t do for us, whether you use it for general health upkeep, to treat a debilitating condition or seasonally to prevent aggravating allergic reactions! The science behind this humble compound all points towards an all-natural therapy that can relieve you of some of the most common allergic side-effects.
When we consider the way CBD can control mast cells and histamine release throughout the body, it makes it clear that the cannabinoid could play a hand in almost all allergies! If you are a sufferer from any of the following, we suggest CBD to see if it works for you:
- Hay fever
- Dust allergy
- Asthma (the type triggered by an allergy)
- Pet allergy
As the summer months roll in, there will be a rise in the sale of over-the-counter and prescription allergy medications. Why not try CBD to see if you can benefit and reduce discomfort with fewer side effects?
Ready to try the highest quality CBD health and wellness products made here in the USA, visit www.hempworld.co